> Learn how to interpret and apply 3 core Hogan Assessments:
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) is the industry standard for measures of normal personality. It identifies the "bright side" of personality – what we see when people are at their best.
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) assesses behavior that impedes work relationships, hinders productivity, or limits overall career potential. The HDS identifies the "dark side" of personality – what we see when people are stressed.
The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) is an essential tool to identify synergy and conflict among team members, and to specify organization/person fit. It reveals the "inside" of personality — revealing a person's core values, goals, and interests.
> Review Hogan’s unique assessment philosophy and why it matters for proper assessment use;
> Discuss the variety of potential assessment applications appropriate for each of the assessment instruments;
> Review a general model for providing Hogan assessment-based feedback.
Following certification, you will be able to access a platform independently allowing you to acquire Hogan assessment tools.
What is included
> Two full days of training
> Breakfast and lunch provided
> Pre-work: completion of personality inventories.
> Copies of the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series of Reports:
- Potential Report: describes results from the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), which measures the “bright side” of personality; strengths that facilitate successful performance on the job.
- Challenge Report: describes results from the Hogan Development Survey (HDS), which measures the “dark side” of personality; potential derailers that damage interpersonal relationships and interfere with career success.
- Values Report: describes results from the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), which measures the “inside” of personality; values and drivers that powerfully influence organizational fit and leadership style.
- Coaching Report: provides an individual development planning template and worksheet to consolidate assessment results and apply in job context.
> Personalized 1:1 debrief of your Hogan results, facilitated by a Hogan expert.
> Access to Hogan’s Learning Management System (LMS) for interactive pre-work and continued education.
> Electronic copies of Hogan’s assessment technical manuals.
> Hard copy of the Hogan Guide, a comprehensive interpretive reference guide.
> Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience.
> Support: You are assigned a Hogan Consultant who will support your implementation needs.
NEW - Do you need more tools to overcome resistance when providing feedback?
Hogan’s Advanced Feedback* workshop is designed for practitioners who want to receive more in-depth instruction and practice delivering effective Hogan feedback.
With this advanced certification, learn how to:
- Understand and apply 4 different feedback models types that can be used according to various contexts
- Highlight links between assessment results and job context in a powerful way
- Troubleshoot common tough issues, such as resistance to feedback
Conclude your training with supervised practicum to test your new knowledge and skills.
NEW - Is analyzing and interpreting links between assessments a challenge?
Hogan’s Advanced Interpretation* workshop is designed for practitioners who want to gain deeper interpretive insights from Hogan Assessment data and get the most out of it.
With this advanced certification, learn how to:
- Apply a process for interpreting Hogan profiles
- Use advanced interpretation techniques around low HDS and low MVPI scores
- Fully integrate and/or individualize Hogan data to the participant
- Build links between objective of assessment (such as role; executive, pre-employment selection, leadership development) to results
- Avoid common mistakes and cases of misinterpretation
Leave this workshop with the ability to extract maximum value out of your Hogan reports.
* To attend an Advanced Certification, the attendee must have attended the level 1 Hogan Certification. Advanced certifications are not included with the standard level 1 Hogan certification. In select cities only.
This course is designed for learning and development professionals, HR professionals, executive coaches, I-O psychologists, internal and external consultants, talent management executives, CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers) and guidance counselors.
Who are interested in using Hogan for executive coaching, leadership development, employee selection, high-potential identification and development, succession planning, team development and organizational analysis.
Discounts available for groups and students - Contact-us!
- 15 % off for two or three participants
- 20 % off for four or more participants
- 25 % off for students
- 15 % off for ICF members
If you cannot attend the Hogan course you originally registered for, please contact email@example.com no later than 10 days prior to the workshop date to be transferred to a future workshop. Please be advised, if you fail to contact us regarding a workshop transfer at least 10 days before the workshop you are scheduled to attend, you will be charged a $250 late-transfer fee. Each participant is allotted one transfer, each subsequent workshop transfer will incur a $250 transfer fee as well. D-Teck does not offer a refund of any certification course registration.